1. "Energy dependence of pion in-medium effects on $\pi^-/\pi^+$ ratio in heavy-ion Collisions", Jun Xu, Lie-Wen Chen, Che-Ming Ko, Bao-An Li and Yu-Gang Ma, Phys. Rev. C87, 067601 (2013).
2. "Effects of symmetry energy on eta production and its rare decay to the dark U-boson in heavy-ion collisions", Gao-Chan Yong and Bao-An Li, . Physics Letters B 723 (2013), 388
3. "Probing in-medium spin-orbit interaction with intermediate-energy heavy-ion collisions in heavy-ion collisions", Jun Xu and Bao-An Li, Physics Letters B 724 (2013), 346-350.
4. "Constraining the neutron–proton effective mass splitting using empirical constraints on the density dependence of nuclear symmetry energy around normal density", Bao-An Li and Xiao Han, Physics Letters B 727 (2013), 276.
5. "Shear viscosity of neutron-rich nucleonic matter near its liquid–gas phase transition", Jun Xu,Lie-Wen Chen,Che Ming Ko,Bao-An Li,YuGang Ma, Physics Letters B 727 (2013), 244.
6. "Probing isospin- and momentum-dependent nuclear effective interactions in neutron-rich matter", Lie-Wen Chen, Che Ming Ko, Bao-An Li, Chang Xu and Jun Xu, Eur. Phys. J. A (2014) 50: 29.
7. "Relationship between the symmetry energy and the single-nucleon potential in isospin-asymmetric nucleonic matter", Chang Xu, Bao-An Li, Lie-Wen Chen , Eur. Phys. J. A (2014) 50: 21.
8. "Probing nuclear symmetry energy at high densities using pion, kaon, eta and photon productions in heavy-ion collisions", Zhi-Gang Xiao, Gao-Chan Yong, Lie-Wen Chen, Bao-An Li, Ming Zhang, Guo-Qing Xiao and Nu Xu, Eur. Phys. J. A (2014) 50: 37.
9. "Constraints on the symmetry energy from observational probes of the neutron star crust", William G. Newton, Joshua Hooker, Michael Gearheart, Kyleah Murphy, De-HuaWen, Farrukh J. Fattoyev, and Bao-An Li, Eur. Phys. J. A (2014) 50: 41.
10. "Adaptive multi-resolution 3D Hartree-Fock-Bogoliubov solver for nuclear structure", J. C. Pei (裴俊琛), G. I. Fann, R. J. Harrison, W. Nazarewicz, Yue Shi (石跃), and S. Thornton, Phys. Rev. C 90, 024317 (2014). (Selected as PRC Editors' Suggestion)
11. "Spin-orbit coupling and the up-down differential transverse flow in intermediate-energy heavy-ion collisions", Yin Xia, Jun Xu, Bao-An Li, and Wen-Qing Shen, Phys. Rev. C 89, 064606 (2014).
12. "Influence of neutron-skin thickness on the π−/π+ ratio in Pb + Pb collisions", Gao-Feng Wei, Bao-An Li, Jun Xu, and Lie-Wen Chen, Phys. Rev. C 90, 014610 (2014).
13. "Competition between Coulomb and symmetry potential in semi-peripheral heavy ion collisions", Qianghua Wu (吴强华), Yingxun Zhang (张英逊), Zhigang Xiao (肖志刚), Rensheng Wang (王仁生), Yan Zhang (张嫣), Zhuxia Li (李祝霞), Ning Wang (王宁), and R. H. Showalter, Phys. Rev. C 91, 014617(2015).
14. "Symmetry energy of nucleonic matter with tensor correlations", Or Hen, Bao-An Li, Wen-Jun Guo, L. B. Weinstein, and Eli Piasetzky, Phys. Rev. C 91, 025803 (2015).
15. "Thermal properties of asymmetric nuclear matter with an improved isospin- and momentum-dependent interaction", Jun Xu, Lie-Wen Chen, and Bao-An Li, Phys. Rev. C 91, 014611 (2015).
15. "Impact of the equation-of-state–gravity degeneracy on constraining the nuclear symmetry energy from astrophysical observables", Xiao-Tao He, F. J. Fattoyev, Bao-An Li, and W. G. Newton, Phys. Rev. C 91, 015810(2015).
16. "Effects of the kinetic symmetry energy reduced by short-range correlations in heavy-ion collisions at intermediate energies ", Bao-An Li, Wen-Jun Guo, and Zhaozhong Shi , Phys. Rev. C 91, 044601 (2015).
17. " Reexamination of the neutron-to-proton-ratio puzzle in intermediate-energy heavy-ion collisions ", Hai-Yun Kong, Yin Xia, Jun Xu, Lie-Wen Chen, Bao-An Li, and Yu-Gang Ma , Phys. Rev. C 91, 047601 (2015).
18. " Neutron proton effective mass splitting in neutron-rich matter and its impacts on nuclear reactions ", Bao-An Li Lie-Wen Chen , Modern Physics Letters A Vol. 30, No. 13 (2015) 1530010 .
19. "Odd-even mass staggering with Skyrme-Hartree-Fock-Bogoliubov theory ", W. J. Chen (陈文俊), C. A. Bertulani, F. R. Xu (许甫荣), and Y. N. Zhang (张一怒) , Phys. Rev. C 91, 047303 (2015) .
20. "Covariance analysis of symmetry energy observables from heavy ion collision ", Yingxun Zhang , M.B. Tsang, Zhuxia Lia , Phys. Lett. B 749, 262 (2015) .
21. "Neutron–proton effective mass splitting in neutron-rich matter at normal density from analyzing nucleon–nucleus scattering data within an isospin dependent optical model ", Xiao-Hua Li, Wen-Jun Guo, a, Bao-An Li , Lie-Wen Chen, Farrukh J. Fattoyev, William G. Newton, Phys. Lett. B 743, 408 (2015) .
22. "Small radii of neutron stars as an indication of novel in-medium effects ", Wei-Zhou Jiang, Bao-An Li and F.J. Fattoyev, Eur. Phys. J. A (2015) 51: 119 .
23. "Dynamical effects of spin-dependent interactions in low- and intermediate-energy heavy-ion reactions ", Jun Xu , Bao-An Li, Wen-Qing Shen, Yin Xia, Front. Phys. 10, 102501 (2015) .
24. "Variation after projection with a triaxially deformed nuclear mean field ", Zao-Chun Gao, Mihai Horoi, and Y. S. Chen, Phys. Rev. C 92, 064310 (2015) .
25. "Nuclear energy release from fragmentation ",Cheng Li, S.R. Souza, M.B. Tsang, Feng-Shou Zhang , Nucl. Phys. A 952(2016)18-27 .
26. "Understanding transport simulations of heavy-ion collisions at 100A and 400A MeV: Comparison of heavy-ion transport codes under controlled conditions ",Jun Xu et al. , Phys. Rev. C 93, 044609，2016 .
27. "Ground-state properties of rare-earth nuclei in the Nilsson mean-field plus extended-pairing model "Xin Guan, Kristina D. Launey, Yin Wang, Feng Pan, and Jerry P. Draayer , Phys. Rev. C 92, 044303,2015 .
28. "Quantum phase transition in the spherical mean-field plus quadrupole-quadrupole and pairing model in a single-j shell "Bo Li, Feng Pan, and J. P. Draayer , Phys. Rev. C 93, 044312, 2016 .
29. "Angular momentum projection for a Nilsson mean-field plus pairing model ",Yin Wang, Feng Pan, Kristina D. Launey, Yan-An Luo, J.P. Draayer , Nucl.Phys A 950，1，2016 .
30. "A new procedure for constructing basis vectors of SU(3)⊃SO(3) ",Feng Pan, Shuli Yuan, Kristina D. Launey, Jerry P. Draayer , Nucl.Phys A ，2016 .
31. "An exactly solvable spherical mean-field plus extended monopole pairing model ",Feng Pan, Xiaoxue Ding, Kristina D. Launey, Hui Li, Xinxin Xu, Jerry P. Draayer , Nucl.Phys A 947,234，2016
32. "Equations of motion of test particles for solving the spin-dependent Boltzmann–Vlasov equation ",Yin Xia, Jun Xu, Bao-An Li, Wen-Qing Shen,Physics Letters B 759, 596 (2016).
33. "Spin transport in intermediate-energy heavy-ion collisions as a probe of in-medium spin–orbit interactions",Yin Xia, Jun Xu, Bao-An Li, Wen-Qing Shen,Physics Letters B 995, 41 (2016).
34. "Ab initio nuclear many-body perturbation calculations in the Hartree-Fock basis "B. S. Hu (胡柏山), F. R. Xu (许甫荣), Z. H. Sun (孙中浩), J. P. Vary, and T. Li (李通), Phys. Rev. C 94, 014303 (2016) .
35. "Chiral NNLOsat descriptions of nuclear multipole resonances within the random-phase approximation" Q. Wu, B. S. Hu, F. R. Xu, Y. Z. Ma, S. J. Dai, Z. H. Sun and G. R. Jansen, Phys. Rev. C 97, 054306 (2018) .
36. "Puzzling Two-Proton Decay of 67Kr" S. M. Wang (王思敏) and W. Nazarewicz, Phys. Rev. Lett 120,212502 (2018) .